News about UTFORSK
The call for applications for two-year funding from the UTFORSK Partnership Programme in September 2018 was the last call in the programme period 2016-2020. No new calls are currently planned.
The UTFORSK programme aims to enhance long-term cooperation in higher education between Norway and Brazil, China, India, Japan, Russia and South Africa.
It support academic partnerships based on the mutual, strategic interests of the institutions and aims to enhance the quality of international cooperation in education by encouraging integration with research cooperation and involvement of non-academic partners.
The objectives are to establish and strengthen educational partnerships between institutions in Norway and the partner countries through:
- development and implementation of joint educational activities
- increased mobility of students, including internships/work placements
- increased integration of higher education and research
- increased involvement of non-academic partners
Who may apply?
- Norwegian accredited higher educational institutions together with at least one similar institution from one of the partner countries
- The Norwegian higher educational institution must send the application and be the contractual partner
- Other partners may be other universities, research institutes, companies, hospitals, schools, NGO's etc. in Norway or the partner countries