News about UTFORSK
SIU is pleased to invite potential applicants to a webinar presenting the UTFORSK Partnership Programme. The webinar will take place on Tuesday 28 August from10.00 to 11.00 Norwegian time.
At the webinar you will learn more about the aims set for the programme and how they may be achieved. We will present some of the ongoing projects supported through the programme, and employees at SIU working with the UTFORSK programme will be available to answer questions.
SIU is pleased to issue a call for applications for funding of joint projects between higher education institutions in Norway and Brazil, China, India, Japan, Russia and South Africa under the UTFORSK Partnership Programme. The applications deadline is 25 September 2018.
Information about the call is available under applications.
The UTFORSK programme aims to enhance long-term cooperation in higher education between Norway and Brazil, China, India, Japan, Russia and South Africa.
It support academic partnerships based on the mutual, strategic interests of the institutions and aims to enhance the quality of international cooperation in education by encouraging integration with research cooperation and involvement of non-academic partners.
The objectives are to establish and strengthen educational partnerships between institutions in Norway and the partner countries through:
- development and implementation of joint educational activities
- increased mobility of students, including internships/work placements
- increased integration of higher education and research
- increased involvement of non-academic partners
Who may apply?
- Norwegian accredited higher educational institutions together with at least one similar institution from one of the partner countries
- The Norwegian higher educational institution must send the application and be the contractual partner
- Other partners may be other universities, research institutes, companies, hospitals, schools, NGO's etc. in Norway or the partner countries